hello london...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 23rd 2007
Published: March 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

first night in london.first night in london.first night in london.

this american guy that was staying in our hostel, what is it with the baldies? it's freezing over here...
well, we finally made it to merry old london town. after a very non eventful flight (we were due for one), we pussed it and caught a taxi to our hostel. so after a 40 minute ride we paid £60 pound to arrive in luxury. i'm not saying any more about it...

our hostel was pretty cool, but we are sharing with 12 other people. more cranky stares about our mess and the times we finally come in. they got over it...

so we pretty much got straight into drinking. had a crazy first night that involved scottish men and phones drowning.

i will explain...


we went down to the bar underneath the hostel, which is called Belushi's in Southbank which is right next to London Bridge, to meet our friends Tim & Lou that we meet the first night in Dublin.

then these scottish guys came in to the bar and we all started chatting, they tried to tell us that girls can't drink...

so we promised them that we would still be here after they got back around midnight. we were... but we were pretty drunk. so then somehow the subject
first night in london.first night in london.first night in london.

a guy from melbourne, can't remember his name. too many boys, soo little time...
of flaming arseholes came up. i talked one of the scottish guys into running across London Bridge totally starkers with burning toilet paper hanging out of his bum.

it was seriously one of the funniest things ever. this guy was so white, that he turned purple in the cold. and it was very, very cold... then he got pissed of because we wouldn't do it. not on your'e life...

so then we ventured up to the roof, we meet the hostel workers up there for a few more drinks. there is a steam room and a jacuzzi. yes a jacuzzi, but apparently you need a pregnancy test after swiming in there. so of course, amy went for a swim (thanks to the flaming arsehole scot) with prues phone. prue has no phone anymore...


so as you can see we really made a good impression on our first night...




Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0331s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb