Belushi's @ She Bu


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 24th 2007
Published: March 24th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Belushi's...Belushi's...Belushi's...

kristen, amy and prue (and cute boy in the background)...
the mornig after the jacuzzi incident was pretty quiet. slept in again...

this night we decided to venture into our future home town. we went to Shepherd's Bush to meet with our soon to be roomies for a farwell...

another eventful night, we started at Belushi's (another bar below another hostel) for Wol and Wade's farwell. it was pretty good. lots of drinking, again... and this time the throwing around of mustard and ketchup (it's NOT tomato sauce over here, OK!) we then headed into Acton to the Redback, this is like the Clubhouse on crack, for any of you maitland and kurri crowd... i will not tell a lie.

lots of drinking, falling over and pashing on and around the dance floor, just like a Kurri Kurri High school dance...

but it was a great night, we crashed on Kristen's (one of our future roomies) floor (that turns out to be our future room).

then we had the joy of doing the walk off shame on the tube back to our hostel at lunchtime in the same clothes we had on since the night before. nice....


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement

Belushi\Belushi\
Belushi\

kristen,wol and amy at the reddie (note the mustard stains, thats what they are, we swear...)


19th June 2007

Hello
Hey there. Amy, one of my friends has recently moved to shepards bush. Her name is Michelle Cooper, she is lovely you would like her. Keep an eye out for her ok. I'll let her know you are moving in around there soon. Glad to see you are still enjoying it all. No major news here, Chris and I are looking at houses to buy...... wooo Stay safe suga xoxoxox
19th June 2007

hi honey!
hey, our blogs are a little behind! so lazy. we are in she bu now. right around the corner from a pub called the walkabout, she will know exactly what im yalking about! we are having a house party this saturday night. email me and i will give you my address and number. she is more than welcome to come. it's gunna be massive!!! miss you guys!!! happy house hunting, how exciting!!!

Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb