Back in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
February 23rd 2007
Published: February 23rd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi all!!

Derek and I are back in London! Were going to hitch back to London so we went to the bus stop to catch the bus to the hitching spot. But it was raining periodically during the morning and we were both having a bit of a crappy day... So flying by the seat of our pants (like we usually do) we opted to take the bus instead (£16 each). We got in the coach and it began to pour. I guess we'd been listening to the Universe's advise...

Took us 3 and a half hours on the bus. It was a pleasant ride though. We got to London in Victoria station. It was total insanity. WAY too many people. It would blow any small town person's brain!! Anyways, popped into a little Italian Coffee shop. Derek got a double americano and I got a lemonaid. We called Dave to make sure that it would be ok to stay at his and Katrine's place, but Katrine's mom is over at the moment. So we called Wilks instead. He was more then happy to have us!

2 tube rides later we arrived in the nice little flat. Anthony (Wilks) lives with his girlfriend Kemi and his 3 year old daughter India. India is the cutest little girl I think I've ever see (in all honesty!), she's very sweet and talkitive. And Kemi is 3 month pregnant with another little one! A very sweet family I think.

We went out to pick up food. Indian food and fish and chips for Kemi. We got back and India was already sound asleep.
Well I think we're off for a couple drinks at the pub. So later!

Love you guys!!

xoxoxo
Dephka

Advertisement



24th February 2007

woohoo!
hey steph and derek!! thanks so much for sending me your link - sounds like you're having a great time! enjoy the beauty of england! =)
24th February 2007

wonderful
again, it sounds like you are having a "fucking awesome" time (excuse the language)..... all is well over here too! love you both (yes D, even you! even though we have never met)
1st March 2007

Hi from Tbay
Hi Derek and Steph, So happy to see you made it to Spain, wow must be a wonderful experience..Sorry to hear your not feeling well Steph, Hope when you read this, you will be feeling much better. Everything back home here is good, We went out for lunch the other day with your mom KoKo, We all miss you and love you very much. Have a safe trip and can't wait to hug you both in person when yous get home. Stay safe Love from Auntie Bambi

Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0629s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb