Hi from London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
December 6th 2006
Published: December 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Hi all,
Sorry we haven't added an entry for a few days. Have been busy catching up with Sue and her family and sightseeing in London.

So far, we have travelled around London on a Hop-on-hop-off bus tour and a Hop-on-hop-off River Thames boat cruise, visited the Tower of London, played in the Princess Diana Memorial Playground in Kensington Gardens - themed on Peter Pan with a large pirate ship, Indian village, etc. Caitlin definitely wants to visit this again! It's taking Caitlin a little wile to adapt to having to stay really close to me and is not backward at making it very clear to everyone if she is not happy about anything - like standing up all the way into central London on the tube! She got a result though as someone offered her a seat eventually.

We are having a rest day today (Wednesday) for both our sakes and going to try and buy some thermal underwear. She has been keen to spend some time in my friend's Year 2 classroom, so we spent about 1 hour there yesterday and are staying there until playtime (10:15 - 10:30) today! I'm in my friend's classroom too - on the internet, sending emails and adding this entry to the travel blog.

Well, I'd better go as it's nearly morning break time.
Bye for now,
Patrice & Caitlin


Advertisement



7th December 2006

You are at school!!!!
Hi you, It sounds like you are having some serious fun....great to hear Caitlin is enjoying herself too. Have you heard anything about the last TEst? We sure enjoyed it.... have fun Deb
7th December 2006

Hello
Hi, How's the cold? Any snow yet? Thought you might appreciate knowing that Caitlin is in Year 2PJ (Karen and Lyn) next year.

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb