Some queens, some kings and a Potter warm up


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
April 14th 2022
Published: April 15th 2022
Edit Blog Post

A mix of the old and the new over the last few days - the traditional and the modern. Kicked off with a visit to Queenie and the changing of the guards. Bit of pomp and ceremony framed by lovely flowers…and decorated by the arrival of Charlotte to meet us. Beautiful stroll through St James Park before we split up - Mel, Eloise and Charlotte to the Harry Potter walking tour and us to the Tower of London.

I’m not sure who was more educated - the Harry Potter tour guide or the Tower visitors. By all reports, a good time was had by all on the tour, even if no one else could get a word in. The Tower visit was great - we’ll set up audio guides tailored to kids and adults but following the same route. Some great armour, the ravens and some interesting stories.

Next day was a quick whip around Primark followed by a trip into the city for a) history tour on the Thames or b) Matilda. Not sure which had more drama and intrigue but can report that the musical was fantastic.

Some more local culture with a trip to watch Ben play rugby…before falling into bed!


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.043s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb