London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 11th 2020
Published: March 11th 2020
Edit Blog Post

Arrived here yesterday and all is well . We are staying with Brendas friends and they are wonderful hosts. Today we went out to Hastings to see their retirement home and had some great fish and chips by the ocean .

They do not have Wi-Fi but I suspect I will still be able to check in each day .

Hope all is well . Keep in touch .

Advertisement



11th March 2020

Jolly good
I imagine the hustle and bustle of London is a change after Sri Lanka. How is the coronavirus mood? Here we are trying to wash our hands thoroughly, trying not to touch our faces, and trying not to shake hands! Easier said than done. Some large events are being cancelled or postponed to maintain a healthy "social distance".
11th March 2020

surprise
I didn't know you would be spending time in London.enjoy
12th March 2020

I have had so much fun reading about your trip on this blog. Absolutely amazing the variety of things you have seen and done! The Asia stretch seems so interesting but also it sounds it was harder to participate in local life than back in Europe. Only to be expected I suppose given cultural, language and other differences. Portugal sounds amazing. Glad you are having so much fun with Brenda. Talking about climate change, The snow is melting here and lots of grass is showing. Warm days for awhile now. But cold coming.

Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.049s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb