Experience a carefree life with a memorable stay @ top London hostels


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
March 13th 2018
Published: March 13th 2018
Edit Blog Post

To stay free and dream free is your right and when you are on a trip to one of the most happening city of the world; you want to have your freedom in your activities. If you are low on budget and don’t have much fund to spend in Hotels, few London hostels can give you affordable comfort to stay. But to some people hostels are low class and they do not find it worth staying in hostels. Well, this notion is not true at all as hostel life for solo tourists in London is extremely enjoyable. There are lots of high quality hostels and you just need to pick the one based on your requirement. We prepared a list of few popular hostels where you can enjoy a peaceful stay.

1. The Horse and Stables: The Horse and Stables is a popular name and this hostel is available with bar too. Hence this is an easy choice for those who want to spend their life with comfort with no compromise on entertainment factor. Here you will get a fun loving atmosphere with no noisy nuisances.

2. YHA London Central: YHA London Central is another popular hostel in London. Presently this hostel has become more advanced and this emerged as a friendly place to stay. Affordable, compact and peaceful stay is what you can experience.

3. Clink78: You can also select Clink78 to stay, however the popularity of this hostel has been dropped at present but this hostel is good for all the young people who want to enjoy a carefree life while touring London at restricted budget. Explore the city life all the day round and return back to rest here just for the night.

4. YHA Oxford Street: Another hostel which has become quite popular in recent day is YHA Oxford Street. Though the building looks mediocre but once you become hoteliers here you will get a friendly and unbeatable atmosphere. The hostel is just few minute walk from the main street of London. This is the perfect place for those who want to explore the entire city and complete the trip in affordable budget.

5. Blue Skies Hostel: Among modern hostels having all advanced facilities, Blue Skies Hostel emerged to be one of the most popular one. Here you will get friendly atmosphere and you can enjoy the fresh air after your hectic work schedule. The hostel is placed right Set above a pub having a beautiful garden. Breakfast will be served to guests.

6. Meininger Hyde Park: At Queen’s Gate, Meininger Hyde Park is a popular hostel. The best part of this hostel is its location. So, if you are in search for a well facilitated hostel in London, then this one is always a good option for you.

7. Queen Elizabeth Fulham: If you are in search for a cheap hostel, the Queen Elizabeth Fulham can be a nice option. However this is a small hostel but still it provides a welcoming atmosphere to guests within budget.

For more details click http://www.clondoncity.co.uk/top-10-london-hostels/

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 23; dbt: 0.023s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb