Tibet travel agency


Advertisement
China's flag
Asia » China » Tibet
March 1st 2018
Published: March 1st 2018
Edit Blog Post

An unidentified flying object was spotted above the Mount Everest. Located at the “Roof of the World”, the Mount Everest attracts numerous travelers to explore its mystery all over the world. Standing remote from other parts of the world, the Mount Everest is a legendary mountain. David Breashears, a world-famous filmmaker, motivational speaker, and mountaineer, created a 2 billion pixel photograph of the Mount Everest.

Stretching from the base camp up to the sky above, this picture shows incredible details of the highest and most mysterious peak in the world. However, when we zoom in on one mountain, a strange object flying above the Mount Everest can be seen.

A YouTube channel made this discovery, which is focused on exposing flying saucers and alien sightings. So what is it? The object looks like a flying disc. Is it an alien spaceship? Or is there a more persuasive explanation? It is believed that helicopter or drone can’t reach this altitude, it also can’t be a bird or any other animal. Is there any reliable explanation for this strange dot in the picture? UFO hunters claimed that this object is unexplainable.

With more than 2 billion pixels, this photograph is a high-resolution picture. Some people believe that the dot may be a tiny bit of dust or debris on the camera lens.

However, by looking through thousands of photos, you’ll eventually find something suspicious. For UFO hunters, evidence can always be found by combing through numerous pictures. As the amusing saying goes: When your only tool is a hammer, everything starts to look like an unidentified flying nail.

This picture is unlikely to be a proof for the existence of aliens, but the Mount Everest maintains the mysterious mountains in the world. As the holiest land in the world, Tibet owns countless legend. If you want Tibet travel to explore this remote plateau or challenge the Everest expedition, you can contact us. We are a Tibet travel agency and always ready to realize your Tibet dream.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0215s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb