Lets get out of town...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Richmond
May 10th 2010
Published: May 10th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hi All,
Our last day in London and the UK for that matter, we decided to get out of town (but not too far). Julie recalled Richmond being a nice spot, so that's where we headed...
Absolutely nothing exciting to report but we had a nice, relaxing meander around town and found a nice spot for lunch on the banks of the Thames. Not a bad spot and if we happened to live in the UK, it wouldn't be a bad base from which to commute - not too far, yet far enough out of town (if you know what I/we mean).
It has everything required shops / cafes / restaurants etc etc with a sprinkling of "pompous pom!" but could get over that...

Anyway, tomorrow is Prague 😊 So very much looking forward to that (to be honest, we are here already and too busy enjoying it to finish the UK blog)

I will probably need to buy another memory card for the camera as I doubt my current one will facilitate a day out! The laptop has been handy to transfer all photos every evening but this place warrants serious "Japanese Bretty" (as Julie would explain)

Anyway, Prague - Day 1 draws to and end (half a day actually) and plenty to report but we will await tomorrow to close off "Day 1 and a half"

Na zdravĂ­ and sleep well


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0235s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb