Last Day in London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Putney
April 25th 2011
Published: May 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Our last day in London
We meet up with our good friends grown up children. We had breakfast together. Bridget was able to talk to Claire about a job over the summer. Breakfast and conversation ran almost into lunchtime. It was lovely to catch up with Mark and finally meet the lovely Clarie. I also had a conversation with Chris from home. He and his wife had just been to the Anzac service at Westminster Cathedral.
We then ventured of to the Bidesfield Markets. They stretched on and on. Everything you could image was there. Once again it was the food. Oh! What to choose. Stalls from all over the world. I eventually settled on Moroccan. I'm not sure what Tim had in the end.
Bridget and Brendan had organized a very exciting evening out. We were off to one of London's very famous restaurant. There is a 3 month waiting list and its a place where the rich and famous hang out. We all dressed out and headed out. I think there was one waiter per table. We tried not to gaze around the restaurant. If there was anyone famous we didn't know who they were. But later on two New Zealand celebs came in. Mike Hosking and Kate Hawkesby. So yes we did see celebrities after all even if they are local radio host from NZ.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0291s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb