London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
September 30th 2008
Published: September 30th 2008
Edit Blog Post

3 days in London.

Went there for a short trip before i set off for rome.

ON the first day, we literally walked everywhere and we got all the tourist attractions is. The usual suspects, park lane, buckingham palace, the big wheel thing, houses of parliament, big ben etc. I would definetely reccomend walking on your first day and getting it all in. We ended the night with a pub crawl in soho which i would recommend. Go to all the bars...if thats feasible as theres so many, great buzz from the area tho.

2nd day we took advantage of the great metro system, buying a full day pass is well worth the money and only cost 5 pounds something. we literally chose the places on the map we wanted to go and we were there in minutes. i wouldnt recommend anyone doing the london bridge tour, was kinda boring. BUt have a drink on the boats on the river, really nice view of the wheel thing with good atmosphere.

3rd day shopping in oxford street and a few curers in the bars in the facinity.

All in all, cheap enough to eat and drink, very easy to navigate around and the people were friendly enough. We stayed in the mostyn (best western) near marble arch....it did the job but try find somewhere closer to soho or the river next time. and will prob be cheaper.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.102s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0658s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb