Rock and BeatlersTour of London


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
November 30th 2006
Published: December 2nd 2006
Edit Blog Post

Had a fun tour today, got driving around and shown famous rock music and Beatles sights. Saw the house where Brian epstein the Beatles manager lived and died. The room above a pub where the Roliing Stones first played together, the flat they they all first lived in, then the house around the corner that Mick bought for Marianne Faithful once the royalties started rolling in. Stopped at a restaurant calle Sticky Fingers owned by the Rolling Stones Bill Wayans.

Went to the shop where Vivienne westwood dressed the Sex Pistols, it was called Sex and past Freddy Mercury's, Van the Mans, Led Zepplins, Ringo Starr and Paul McArteney's houses. Even was shown the place wher Jimi Hindrex lived when he cam to London and where he died.

The second las place we went to was Abbey rd yeah! vey cool of course got the obligatory photo! The road was soo busy though I wouldn't drive there because there are toiurists walking slowly across it all day getting their photos taken and holding up the really full on traffic! Oh well. The last place we went to was Apple Studios where the Beatles recorded and on who's roof they played their final concert.
Afterwards went for dinner at the london Hard Rock Cafe with an AUstralian guy. Heaps of fun.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0461s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb