Arrived Safely In London- March 13, 2009


Advertisement
Published: March 13th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Lunch In DetroitLunch In DetroitLunch In Detroit

Ann, Joe, Jessica and Andrea eating lunch at the Detroit Airport
Day 2 - Friday In London

The plane ride from Des Moines to Chicago was uneventful. During the layover, we had our first group meal. Joe, Andrea, Amy, Scott, David, Eric, Jessica and I ate at the Macaroni Grill. Great food and we all swapped stories and shared what we we were looking forward to.

The plane ride from Chicago to London was not as long as I anticipated. I watched one movie (Doubt) and was able to sleep with the help of Mr. Benadryl. I call benadryl the miracle drug, it helps with sleep, allergic reactions, allergies and I'm sure a lot more.

Our group (Group 2) arrived at 6:30 am and we waited for the rest of the group. I used the internet 3 pounds or $5 US dollars for 30 minutes. This is the first of many entries on this travelblog and the DrakeSmart website, .

By 9:30 am, the rest of the DrakeSmart travelers have arrived. No one got lost and all our luggage arrived safely. This is a first for the DrakeSmart group. This is a good sign. Off we got to program # 1 at the London Wetlands.

Reminder, I
Ann BloggingAnn BloggingAnn Blogging

While waiting for the rest of the group to arrive, Ann is making the first of many entries on the Travel Blog and DrakeSmart websites
will be blogging and tweeting. Follow us on twitter at .

Wishing us safe travels,

LongStory Short,

Ann


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0172s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb