JasnGrace in London


Advertisement
Published: March 4th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Three Jasons??Three Jasons??Three Jasons??

Oh my gosh can u imagine there were 3 Jasons in London? hehehe...Jason, Benjy and Michelle at Trafalgar square
Hi! This is Jase and Grace in London on our big OE!
We've been here for 2 weeks now.
Some words to describe London? em......
a) COLD!!
b) everyone here speed walks! (really, they do)
c) Busy, dynamic, melting pot
d) you can find everything and everyone from around the world (its like the UN)
e) a lot of artistic ppl here (eg ppl acting on the streets)
f) you know how we normally keep LEFT on the escalators? here you have to keep RIGHT!
g) can't expect ppl to be too friendly....definitely not like in Kiwiland!
......will get back to you with some more....

we've been to some of the highlights in London....u know..... the London Eye, Big Ben, Buckingham Palace....etc

We watched Stomp on Thursday. that was really good. basically its a performance where they make music out of anything you use in your daily lives ......from brooms and pipes to the kitchen sink!! Definitely a must see for those into music and percussions.

Right! what else...
we're off to Paris on Wednesday for 3 nights and then off to Andorra for 1 week of snowboarding!!

Cherios for now do keep us updated on what's happening in your part of the world!
Miss you guys!


Advertisement



4th March 2006

Yo
Hey you guys are doing great. Keep going ! I am now in sunny Aussie GOld Coast enjoying the sun and beach. :)
8th March 2006

OMIGOSH! Isn't travelblog just amazing??
Whoever gave u gooks that idea? =D Keep posting! hehe! Let's see.. u guys must be off romancing in Paris then hitting the slopes in Andorra.. *sigh* poor Izzy and I are stucked here for a bit so, do keep us entertained. PS Ken's around somewhere.. haven't heard from him.. very quiet... hmm...

Tot: 0.276s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0506s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb