Bonjour


Advertisement
France's flag
Europe » France » Île-de-France » Paris
March 11th 2006
Published: March 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Outside the Louvre MuseumOutside the Louvre MuseumOutside the Louvre Museum

Here's the pyramid that we've all read about in the Da Vinci's code.
France , what can you say ? Paris even better! It was an amazing experience, it's got such a vibe and buzz about it, it's impossible to describe. I wish I did more French in high school , but our rudimentary french was enough to get by.

I will try to describe our trip , but one must do it themselves to find out.
The weather was a lot like Auckland, rain , wind and sun all in one day, even hail.

The people are different , they like smoking, spitting, talking loud, it's true anything they say in French sounds SEXY even ordering or asking for the toilet.

The food.....ahhhh...... they eat weird stuff, I tried liver and escargots!!!!the snails are a truly unique taste , like mussels and chicken.... but more taste!
The wine now, there's something we really aappreciate , we had Bordeaux wines the whole time we were there, if I had my choice I would have had it in all 3 meals. Delicious!

Paris is definitely a place to visit before you die, but learn a bit of french before going and be prepared to enrich your tastebuds, then you'll truly experince
The Eiffel TowerThe Eiffel TowerThe Eiffel Tower

A trip to Paris isn't complete without a visit to the Eiffel Tower!
some french magic.

As for Paris being Romantic?? em......there was a problem!....we brought along quite a lamp post! (hehehe......Kenneth Lim).

Anyway, just one sleep back in London tonite and we're off to the slopes in Andorra tomorrow morning!
More updates when we get back!

Au revoir!






Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Arc De TriompheArc De Triomphe
Arc De Triomphe

Here we are at the famous Arc at night.


14th March 2006

Sounds like you having a good time. Hope the slopes are nice as well
10th July 2006

DA WAT CODE???
did you find mary magdalene in the louvre??? yeah its supposed to be under the two converging pyramids ???

Tot: 0.036s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0181s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb