Snowboarding in Andorra


Advertisement
Andorra's flag
Europe » Andorra
March 21st 2006
Published: April 9th 2006
Edit Blog Post

JasenGrace in ArcalisJasenGrace in ArcalisJasenGrace in Arcalis

This was taken at the bottom of Arcalis ski-field on our last day
Ohla! Buenos dios!
Andorra was awesome!We had beautiful weather throughout the week (except for the last day..we decided to go shopping instead ). We stayed in a hotel in Arinsal and managed to snowboard on 3 ski fields! We were in Arinsal, Pal and Arcalis. The snow was great! Powder! Its picture postcard! Its the best snowboarding we've done! (Ken & Sue Anne we missed you guys!)
There were quite a lot of tree runs. That was awesome but we were a bit wary about crashing into them!
Andorra was cheap, its a duty-free shopping haven! well....em....we picked up some snowboarding boots! and I got a board 😊 hehehe....so much for not bringing our gear from NZ!
Alcohol was cheap....plus it didn't take much to get pissed cos of the altitude! Smoking was probably a national past-time in Andorra!

anyway, we got some photos to show you. we're back in London where the weather is gloomy and so are the people.

Our holiday has to come to an end soon. We'll be starting work this coming Monday in the Royal Bournemouth Hospital. Its in Bournemouth which is by the sea and its 2 hours plus southwest of London via
On chair-lift in ArcalisOn chair-lift in ArcalisOn chair-lift in Arcalis

see the tree runs??
train. we'll be there for a total of 3 months (1 month for pre-reg and then 2 month as qualifieds).

Hopefully by the time the 3 months are up we would have saved some money and it will summer time and we could travel!

all right. that's it for now. you guys take care and drop us a line whenever you are free!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

In PalIn Pal
In Pal

Benjy, Grace and Jase
Avalanche Warning??Avalanche Warning??
Avalanche Warning??

hm.....Jase....did you go pass this point?


21st March 2006

Sounds like a lot of fun. Shame it has to come to an end. Good luck with your jobs!
1st April 2006

Wahlau-eh!!
Omigosh! You guys had so much fun in Andorra!!! I want to be there too!! Ken's getting bad withdrawals from not being able to snowboard.... Powder??!!! and Tree runs!!!!! Waaaahhh!!!!! Hey, wat boots and board did u guys buy??? This year's gear look pretty cool but I'm refraining. The dark force has weaken.. When do u guys move to your new place? Give us a buzz when u have settled in. Might drop by at Jase's Moms.. she asked for Panadol =) Okaylah..see u guys later. Take care!
20th April 2006

awesome

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0267s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb