WeddingCon - preparation


Advertisement
Published: August 6th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


So the morning was a hectic rush of loading a good portion of the wedding bits & bobs plus all out honeymoon stuff into the car - amazingly it all fitted with room to see out!

We arrived at Postlip Tithe Barn late morning to find mum already sorting out her carload! Many friends turned up to help turn a working barn into a magical hall. We had a team (including myself) putting up the swagging, another making bows to go with it, a couple of lads hanging the wonderful bunting (made by lots of friends!), Mark & Dad strung up the fairy lights & cloth behind the stage, the table & chairs were put up, stage arranged, mum & Clare worked wonders with the flowers!

I apologise for turning into Bride-zilla but everyone wanted me to think about different things at once!!!

We got it all done in time for a lovely meal out at the local pub (same one we went to on previous trips to check out the barn) whilst Mark went off for a separate meal with his family. On the way back to the B&B we even saw badgers playing on the track!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

Tables & chairsTables & chairs
Tables & chairs

We couldn't have managed it without the "Barn-Stormers"


Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0593s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb