Catching up with the family...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Devon
June 28th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The children were very excited to see me, bouncing all over the place, as soon as Rob walked in the door “Daddy, Aunty Bex is here”! Had a very nice meal courtesy of Bea, and a chance to catch up. Had a look over the new house - work in progress, looks like there’s plenty to do… Crashed out early with a bit more Harry Potter - getting there! Next day, rang i-to-i, found out that the Vietnam TEFL programme had been pulled for good, which was a bit of a downer. I decided I didn’t want to make a decision that day, but asked them to send me an email with information as to what other options there were, including what the refund options were. Got a chance to go to pre-school with Jack and Ben, then headed off into Barnstaple for a quick hour of looking round the shops - window shopping pretty much… Got a chance for a walk round the fields in the afternoon, but got caught in a complete downpour - realised my waterproof Merrell’s are no longer so (pah!).

Helped the boys out on the computer - we had a bit of a ‘round the world’ trip, and they boys are going to follow my trip round the world - wherever that now may be! Had another nice meal, and caught up on some conversation, before retiring with Harry Potter again. Up pretty early in order to go to another house to ‘babysit’ - some good toys in the garden, then ‘Ice Age 2’ was put on - wanted to see that for ages, so whilst the children played, and my cousin turned up, I continued to watch - very funny! Mid-afternoon I headed into the traffic to Bournemouth to catch up with another brother!


Additional photos below
Photos: 12, Displayed: 12


Advertisement

Lyme Regis...Lyme Regis...
Lyme Regis...

Is it usual to have 'cages' in the middle of the road?!


Tot: 0.136s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0924s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb