No.1 : 3 weeks to go......


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cornwall
October 16th 2005
Published: November 30th 2005
Edit Blog Post

ALVINALVINALVIN

who will be missing his mummy..lots x
We are off again for 10 months travelling with no responsibilites, just backpacks and each other, our third RTW trip now. We are leaving on the 6th November 05 and are planning to stay in India for just over 2 months meeting old friends in Mumbai for a few days then onto Kerala and wherever the spirit takes us.
Towards the end of January 06 we shall arrive in 'No Worries!' Oz for a 4WD bushwhacking/fishing trip from Perth to Brisbane via Tassie, we have a 6 month visa so time is on our side. We'll then stop off in the Cook Islands a favourite haunt now, for a top up of paradise and see another new island, and then over to South-West USA if our funds hold out, before coming home.

Just spent a small fortune in Boots the Chemist this weekend, but I did manage to get lots of £5 No.7 vouchers! So jabbed up & medi kitted up and almost ready to go.

We hope folk we know & others will enjoy reading about our travel experiences....watch this space and chill, mother....!
Lesley (the arty one), will be doing the blog and the photography and looking forward to finding new Yogic space in India, Ommm:-)))
Mike, well he will be taking in the atmosphere and the VB's!
Living the dream, namaste... Lesley & Mike

Advertisement



16th October 2005

Poor Alvin
Hi Lesley and Mike How can you leave poor Alvin behind? But the trip sounds fab so have fun. Look forward to reading the updates. Kind regards Liz
17th October 2005

Cool Website
Website is looking good. It's getting close to travel time and we are looking forward to meeting up with you both in Kerela on 13th November. Mike get a cold Kingfisher ready (make that 2!)

Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb