Special brownies and Bratislava


Advertisement
Published: May 1st 2008
Edit Blog Post

hey loves. okay so since my last thing was quite bitchy and angry, i thought i would spread some love and happiness this time 😊
im at work right now, which blows. i hate working 😊 lol but its fine for now, there is so much that is going to start happening soon, im going on the special K diet, starting today. yumm yumm, then this saturday, were having an engagement party at my aunts house in cambridge for my cousin Eunice & Steve. really excited for that, mostly cause its exciting to be apart of something so significant in one of my cousins lifes, being so far away from them all the time makes it hard to spend time with them and such, some of my cousins i havnt seen in like 7+ years, so im super excited about this. and my cousin quin, that i havnt seen in about 8ish yrs is coming down with her boyfriend tom. so yeah 😊 just a nice family weekend. cant wait. a few days ago it was also a wicked nice surprise when shar posted all those pics from prom and high school. lol only a few years late. but it was still lovely to see them all, i miss all you girlies terribly!! also cant wait to see Ash D. in the swede in july, and it would have be very nice to see Austin in paris in 2 weeks, but someones a little too bitchy... cough*
lol. but still watev's, lifes too short and i dont have time to waste on stupids. red jumpsuits are coming to the UK aswell, playing in amsterdam and paris, and im DYING to see them play again. so fingers crossed that that all works out. and maybe going to Ireland for Ron's birthday at the end of may, or seeing Jason and others in london.. so much so much 😊
im going to greece for 2 weeks in june for an little island hopping, SUPER stoked for that. ever since i saw sisterhood of the traveling pants, and that girl that looks NOTHING like lauren but with brown hair, went to greece and there were all lose gorgous white houses with the blue roofs on the hillside, maybe ill meet a sexy shirtless greek boy too? i just hope he doesnt reak of fish. lol
the strawberry fair is this little festival thing in cambridge, not 100% sure what exactly it is yet, but im guessin its almost like waterfront but nicer. lol. and then GLASTONBURY! beyond excited for that. 4days of camping and mad crazy partying and live music, could it get any better? i dont think so. crowded house, james blunt, panic at the disco, scouting for girls, raccounters, kings of leon, hoosiers massive attack and like 40 million more glorious bands! super super pumped 😊 then right after that i think ill be leaving to explore europe! yippeee.
paris and the Eiffel tower, amsterdam with Gramps and the red light district and not to forget special brownies,, yummm. Ashley & The Beckhams and all the blonde ppl of the Swede, Neuschwanstein castle in germany, and not to forget all the german beer! vienna, prague, Krakow, Bratislava 😊. i think im most excited for italy tho. switzerland and spain are going to be amazing too, but i cant wait to see the trevi fountain. god i have wanted to see that forever. i think im just going to spend all my time in rome sitting at the fountain, its going to be so funny to finally see it after wishing and thinking about it for so long. lol, my mom said it might end up being a let down, but i doubt it. highly. grabb some gelato, and go for a gondala ride in venice, beyond excited. i almost want to just pack up and go right now. cant wait.
i think its going to be really a sad time, but also a really happy time when i come home. cause although ive missed everyone SO SO much, its gona be so sad to leave the crazyness that has been my life lately. its only been 7 months-ish since i left, but it feel like its been way way way longer, like 2yrs plus. i think its just cause ive done or am doing so much.
im super excited to see everyone again 😊 and catch up on everything. have a little backyard bash, themed of course. then maybe make our way out to niblicks or finnigans, or downtown to cantina charlies? lol 😊 i love you bitches.

ps. i missed saying happy birthday to ALOT of ppl. so super sorry for that.
so happy birthday Mack, Gregg, Gwen, Ty, Katie, Brittney, Brian, Raymond, Nick, Brianna, Gav, Freds & Michelle.
there might be more. so sorry if i missed, you. lots of love to everyong tho! miss you millions.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 9; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0433s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb