Returning Home


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cambridgeshire » Cambridge
November 16th 2007
Published: November 16th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Our trip has finally come to an end and as we will be returning home tomorrow, this will be the last entry. Unfortunately without any photos as I cannot download any from Jacqui's (antique) computer!

As the British would say,our trip went "pear shaped" when both Don and I came down with nasty viral infections whilst staying in Devon. Needless to say we wound up not being able to get out and about and had to delay our visit to Oxford as we were not well enough to travel.

We have been lucky in that the weather here as been clear and sunny for the most part (although after Morocco, we find it extremely cold). We have had lovely visits with family and friends both in Oxford and Cambridge.

I do not know whether it is because we are familiar with the UK or if it is because of the cold weather, but we definitely find the WOW factor is missing from this part of our trip.

Anyway, we ended on an "up" note as we went to Kings Lynn - the birthplace of Captain Vancouver - all very interesting.

This is the last you will hear from us until we "hit the road" again in January.
Next up - Christmas at home - yippee

Advertisement



Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0597s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb