what


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Gimmelwald
August 1st 2010
Published: August 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

wll i think i last left you in venice. i dont seem to be blogging too much but oh well. i took the night train from venice up to vienna. vienna is a beatiful city. i made friend with some british kids and we had a good time going out together. the food was great. next came prague. even better looking than vienna. truly the nicest hostel i have stayed in so far. it was like a nice hotel room with luxurious bunk beds. i met some new brits here and continued the party. the city was great. i dont understand a word of czech by the way. next i went to sazlburg. looked at all the mozart stuff and ate chocolate balls. short stay. then i went over to reutte in the mountains of western austria to go look at all the crazy castles. this didnt work out to well since it was pouring down rain the whole time. i am now over in switzerland. been to interlaken and am now up in a remote mountain village called gimmewald. absolutely beautiful. people in the hostel are great. im the happiest ive been on the whole trip right now. stay tuned for something more once i get through germany.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0401s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb