Zurich to????


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » North-West » Berne
July 26th 2007
Published: August 19th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Arrived in Zurich ok and went to the airport. unfortunately i was three hours early for Bradley's plane so i had to buy a book and chill somewhere. there wasn't a plane viewing area which was really disappointing.

Brad arrived, we ate and decided that we really, really liked Switzerland so we would stay and explore this fantastic little country a little further.

so: train ticket (check), Money (check), accommodation (ch...uh oh). a quick 30 minutes internet fixed that problem and we were again on the train to Bern.

Bern: now this really is a fantastic city. i take my hat off to the town planners because it is the only city in Europe that i have found myself lost in. even Vienna at 3 am was easier ot navigate! the funny thing is that Bern is a very very simple city (not including the train station because that is a nightmare!)

spent a day or two getting re acquainted with this fantastic town and it's inhabitants. said hello to the bears in the dancing bear stadium. they weren't as thrilled to see me this time, i think it was because i didn't have food!!

we managed to catch up with Marianne again too!! her frund frum New Zulland was over so we all went to the Callier Chocolate factory. oh my god!! free tour, free chocolate, what more can you ask for!!!!!

the Simpsons movie!!!!!! oh my god it is so funny!!!! the ending is a masterpeice of brilliance. the nail in the leg...so funny.



Advertisement



Tot: 0.255s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0599s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb