Week 1 - amanda


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden
October 13th 2014
Published: October 13th 2014
Edit Blog Post

My trip started from Gothenburg by train to the capital of Sweden, Stockholm to visit " Arbeitdorf" concentration camp. The train was on the way to Stockholm early this morning. The trip from Gothenburg to Stockholm took 3 hours and 11 minutes. When the train trip was over took I a taxi from the central to the airport. I took a "last minute" - flight to the city Braunschweig. The flight took 2 hours from Arlanda airport to Braunschweig airport. On the 2 hours flight meet I a 20 years old women who I talk with on the hole flight. Me and the woman who have the name Anja, decide together that we gonna visit the camp together and that I could sleep in hers parents house 1 mile outside the town. Anja live in Stockholm and was born in Braunschweig there her rest of her family live today. She move to Sweden because she wanted to study more, and she actually was very good speaking Swedish after only an half year. She was very talkative, forward and pretty funny. Anja said that she actually got a schoolwork for her trip to Braunschweig, and that was to visit and learn about arbeitsdorf camp. And that was why we decide to visit it together.

After the flight pick her parents us up on the airport. The clock was around 13:00 after the 30 minutes trip from the airport to theirs home. When we had unpack our bags and after theirs showing around and after little food, drive Anjas parents us to the little city Fallersleben. All most the only thing you can find in Fallersleben is the concentration camp and the museum. Anjas dad tell us that he have work like a visitor in the museum and at the camp, and that he can fix free entry's and showing us around and tell us about the concentration camp by the nazis in 1942. My first picture on the little city 30 kilometres outside the town Braunschweig was a sadness feeling, little like death and fate. Maybe was it because the pretty big rail concentration camp on the middle of the city, or maybe was it because most of all houses was decline and because it feels like the people hiding..

Anjas dad who called Adolf started to tell us about the concentration camp when we was in the museum. He tell us that the camp started at 1936 when the nazi was the master. The concentration camp was started to build cars, Porsche, who Ferdinand Porsche and his business partner Albert Speer presentation for Adolf hitler (the dictator of Germany). Adolf like theirs idea and wanted to open this concentration camp who called Arbeitsdorf for cheap production of theirs cars. So in 8 April 1942 open a new camp with over 800 inmates who comes from another camp. And on 11 October, six month after opening at the camp stopped the production and the concentration camp in Fallersleben was closed.

After around 3 hours on the concentration camp had Adolf telling us all about arbeitsdorf took we some pics and going home again. When we came home was Anjas mom ready with the food. She said "heute ist es Schnitzel mit Kartoffel und bearniase sause, eine keine üblich tagesgericht in Deutschland", witch Anja translate for me and said that is mean "today being schnitzel with potatoes and bearniase souse the dinner, witch is pretty normal dish here in Germany". The dinner was really good and after this long day fall we asleep pretty early on the night.



1 day later (the 3th day) wanted Anja to show the town for me, so we took the bus 3 meters from her house to the Centrum Braunschweig. But something happened who did the trip very short to the town. The bus drive over the edge. Many people get hurt and one person die at the hospital. Me and Anja get some deep sores and a broken arm. We transported to the hospital "klinikum" in Braunschweig. The visit at the hospital took around 2 hours and Anjas parents drive us home.







http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeitsdorf



http://www.travellink.se/main?type=Flow&name=FGSearchFlight



Google bilder - intryck på staden



http://www.wolfsburg-citytour.de/Museen/Hoffmann-Museum_1/hoffmann-museum_1.html





http://www.sj.se/travel/booktravel/timetable.form



http://www.klinikum-braunschweig.de









1. On the colours and then the humans, that's how he try to see things.

2. The small things is "you going to die"

3. He can be cheerful, amiable,agreeable and affable but not ask hi. To be nice!

4. He say that we will know him well, and soon enough depending of a diverse range of variable.

5. He likes a dark, dark chocolate coloured sky

6. Thousands of different coloureds

7. He's one saving grace destruction

8. To increment his own holidays.

9. This story is about him, how I thinks.. It's pretty different

10. The book thief did he saw three times

Advertisement



Tot: 0.059s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 40; dbt: 0.0355s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb