The wild, wild west


Advertisement
Sweden's flag
Europe » Sweden » Skåne County
May 31st 2008
Published: May 31st 2008
Edit Blog Post

It's a bright and beautiful Saturday morning. The team meets in a half hour to tour a black granite mine. After that, we're off to a traditional Swedish wedding and a dinner party! The fun and culture never end!

Yesterday we had a, dare I say, glorious day in Osby! New breeds of tours, walking, sunshine, the ingredients for a lovely day! We started at the BRIO lekoseum, a toy company that originated here in Osby in the 1880s. A family owned business, Brio started with baskets and small wooden horses and evolved to wooden toys.

After that, the team walked over to Swanson's travel agency, an agency that specializes in vacations to the States. Maybe a little confused before going, we were immediately amazed at the building site. A stunning recreation of an old west town was before our very eyes, including a stagecoach, saloon (that was prohibition friendly), and local jail! The team was allowed to don some western wear, cowboy hats and serious faces for some classic photos...

Our day also took us to Lekolar, a company that produces teaching, playing, and learning products for all ages of children, including school supplies, musical instruments, and tables that mute noise. We were once again in awe of Swedish ingenuity and innovation!


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

Watch out, Billy the Kid!Watch out, Billy the Kid!
Watch out, Billy the Kid!

We could really pass for wild west hooligans!


Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0314s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb