Excursion in Majorca


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
April 6th 2017
Published: April 6th 2017
Edit Blog Post

Majorca is a wonderful Island in the large of Spain. There are beautiful beach and landscapes, it's a veritable paradise!

We can visited a lot of places and there are many organized excursion to foot, bike, boat,... we can doing scuba diving because there are beautiful fishs . But the inconvenient is that there is many little sharks and sometimes they go in the beach side.

Majorca it's a great touristic city with historical monuments, with old places and old churches . One of my favorite places was when we visited the Drach cave .It's a very old and popular cave next the cave of Lascau. The visit was a part on foot and the second part to small boats with musicians in the old water of the cave. That was very awesome ! I recommend visited this cave to everybody to go to Majorca because I'd like very much!

There is also a Marineland where you see a lot of sorts of mediteraneen fishs ahd and its a rarely parks where you can playing and swimming with dolphins . That was a super experience because we can talk with the healers of dolphins and learn about her job and about her mission to help animals in the see.

Majorca is also a city with a lot of festivities, of concerts and partys. We can have a lot of fun with her friends or your family.

.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.064s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0325s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb