Malaga-Velez


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
August 20th 2009
Published: August 20th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Sunday dawned and after a quick tidy up of the house and a breakfast on the roof ,we headed out to the airport.The airport in Malaga is about 35 KMs away.The airport is being rebuilt so if you do not have to go there,do not.!!!
I left Andy to pick up Siobhan (my sister) and I went back to the house.All arrived safely.Suddenly the house was full of people.I disapeared off to Velez- Malaga to look for internet connection and spent a really nice afternoon sitting on the avenida maritima chilling.When I got back to the house we decided to abandon the idea of a bbq and we headed out to eat at a local restaurant just up the road."La Estacio" is run by Carlos and I can reccomend it to anyone.Carlos is a really nice guy who has spent 22 years living in Germany and has a fantastic kitchen.The food is very very good and the prices would put us to shame in Fuerteventura.The restaurant has plenty of space to park and is just great to sit and relax.Inside he has a pool table which has also seen a good bit of use from us.After dinner we headed back to the house and the Grownups (siobhan,Andy and myself sat up on the roof and finished off the beer before heading off to bed.



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

SNC00161SNC00161
SNC00161

Saoirse and uncle eoin
Carlos from "La Estacion."Carlos from "La Estacion."
Carlos from "La Estacion."

Hi Carlos,Ich komme wieder !!!!


Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.021s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb