The Med and men in speedos


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain
June 19th 2009
Published: June 19th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Just spent the most amzing day at the beach in Barceloneta. I set off on foot sothat I could find something to eat on my way. Success on all counts! Found a yummy veggie restaurant on La Rambla, yum!

La Rambla is a beautiful tree lined street that is the hub of all action in Barca (as everyone but the locals call it). Today walking down it toward the beach I sawe this really old dude strolling BUTT NAKED. Instead of clothes he had full on body tats, including a faux black speedo! He was really old but everyone was staring because he was endowed like a fricken porn star, like to his knees! It was a little too early in the morning to see that for me. Sorry ladies, no pics of him 😉.

So when I finally made it to the beach I was in heaven. It is warm and tropical here and the water is so warm! I lied out for hours and got my fill of water from the Med. The thing that is most different about the beaches is that there are so many people on the beach trying to sell you things. Like these little women coming around asking if you want a massage. "Quieres masaje?" every five minutes. There are also guys selling sarongs, sunglasses, henna tatoos and beer! I got a can of cerveza for 1 euro and it had 7% alcohol!! Amazing.

So lesson of the day, if American men looked like Spanish men, they would wear speedos too! Ha, no I need a shower, some rest, and to make a friend to go out with tonight! Cheers!

Advertisement



20th June 2009

speed - hoes ?
you met the spanish version of ron jeremy , and I wasn't even there to make some good jokes about it ... damn. and Lauren ... you will have no trouble making friends.

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb