Vinaros Spain


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Vinaros
May 16th 2014
Published: May 18th 2014
Edit Blog Post

We arrived in the town of Vinaros by train. Jerry's first train ride. Trains in Europe are fast, efficient, and a great way to travel. Once we got settled in our seats came the thought, "how will we know when to get off?!" After we got that figured out we relaxed and enjoyed the ride.

Vinaros is a large, seaside town halfway between Valencia and Barcelona. It is primarily a fishing area and has a very nice port and marina. And the beaches here are very nice as well. We stayed for three days and enjoyed pretending we were a part of this town.

We were amazed at the culture in Spain and it was quite obvious in this smaller town. In the morning the streets, markets, and plazas(of which there are lots) are full of people. At about 1:30 the streets start to empty and by 3:00 there is absolutely no one out and about anywhere. All the stores are closed, the squares are empty, and no one is out walking around. And then about 4:30 the town starts waking up again. And at 9:00 at night the town is alive.

We really liked the town and beaches of Vinaros. It would be a nice place to spend some time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 14; qc: 31; dbt: 0.0322s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb