valencia and off to beni tomorrow..


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Valencia
July 16th 2006
Published: July 16th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hola there from valencia!

we arrived on saturday morning after a manic 5 hour train journey!!! got up at like 8 and packed then got to barcelona sants estacio at like 9 after having already got our tickets from snr miguel the day before!!! the aforementioned had a little trouble with our spanish and we equally had just as much trouble with his spanish....he thought we were going to france...valencia, sounds like it i guess...

anyways, got on the train and met a feelow english person which was good to compare notes and the such, and when we arrived at about 2ish..we realised..blimey its hotter down here!! it was 38 degrees centigrade today and its getting hotter for the festival tomorrow i think..the tent might be eqilivilent to that of setting ourselves on fire while sleeping! anyways i dont think holly mentioned what we did in barcelona before we left so..

anyways on thursday we went to montjulic on this cool unmanned train which took us to the mountain. it has all the olympic stuff up there and a few parks and stuff so it was quite cool. got a few sovenirs then headed down to earth and went to the font magic!! ie in eglish the magic fountain nearby..it was brilliant! pics comingf soon..i know i keep saying that before this timed internet computer here is quite scary...

anyways yeah the fountain...it was this huuuge fountain which at every hour and on every half hour it went all kinds of different colours and danced to mostly a bit of classical music but some random sting and pop songs too!!! was kinda very...european..but still cool. i met this funny (but he did manage to co-ordinate 3 different colours of orange clothing) french guy there, he thought i was italian and even after i said i was english he kept talking in his crappy italian about pavarotti and the such to me!! random fella!

the last day in barcelona we went around the old roman part of the city and holly dragged to this random archelogy excavation site..was kinda good..you could walk around all the ruins and the houses and stuff.. was kinda weird to think all thats been there for 2000 years..

then to valencia.... just seen all the random tourist sites so far like the market and more cathedrals..and nearly saw the pope...

anyways more later...time runnnninggggg ouuuut

love you all. si and holly x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.035s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb