Part one, a little layover in Alicante


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Alicante
October 27th 2016
Published: October 27th 2016
Edit Blog Post

Last minute loose end tying in the office for Alex, while busied myself finished off the packing and....going to the gym! Kissed and cuddles the dogs, Indie threw up in the garden when she saw the suitcases going in the car, calmed her down and told her Grandma and Grandad would be coming to stay. Frazier was more concerned that he hadn't had any lunch!

Decided to grab a snack for the journey, I got a salad and Alex ordered a cheese sandwich. Hit the road with me taking first driving shift. Imagine Alex's horror when he opened his sandwich to find it was Tuna!!

Cue a quick stop at a service station bar to keep him happy with a ham and cheese bocadillo!

Some heavy traffic en-route and my first shift of driving turned out to be the whole journey.

Arrived at the hotel, typical Ibis, always reliable, nice rooms and white crisp sheets. Alex did what he always does when he arrives in a hotel anywhere in the world. Takes his jeans off and gets into bed!

Not for long, heading into the port for a wander, drink and snack before a good night's sleep!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.358s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0594s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb