Spain Day 26


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Valencian Community » Alicante
January 20th 2019
Published: January 20th 2019
Edit Blog Post

Peaceful night's sleep, but nothing special about that camperpark so after a bit of a lie in, and a lot of toast and coffee (hey, it's Sunday!), we filled the water tank and did the other chores, then hit the road.
Still heading northwards, we checked out two things three free spots along the coast near Alicante (including some we had to double back to, having missed turnings), but none of them seemed as pleasant as the ones we found further south.
Eventually arrived at a camperpark to the north of the city, It's completely automated - photographs the number plate, asks for passport number, name, country and postcode, and shows a plan of the available pitches! Can't complain, at 13€20 including electricity.
German couple next door were very apologetic that they'd plugged into our socket as there was something wrong with theirs. No problem as we had a splitter, but they got theirs working later.
With mains electricity, we had use of the oven so did burgers and chips for dinner (really nice "Angus" burgers from Carrefour).
Red sky at night, so ....

Advertisement



Tot: 0.268s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0483s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb