The evening...


Advertisement
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid
October 7th 2005
Published: March 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

As promised, pictures of the Flamenco Show in the evening. Things here get started very late. The Flamenco Show, originally scheduled for 22:30 did not begin til 23:00. We had some time to kill and with much pursuasion were led into the closest bar, Shooters. The kids of our crew (by kids I mean the 18 and some year olds) immediately began taking shots and consuming mass quantities of alcohol. Whi... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 31, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Flamenco Show 1Flamenco Show 1
Flamenco Show 1

The male dancer. He turned to our group and began talking to us, encouraging our cheers.
Flamenco Dancer 4Flamenco Dancer 4
Flamenco Dancer 4

Captured by Jesse, this is my favorite picture taken.
Flamenco Dancer 5Flamenco Dancer 5
Flamenco Dancer 5

She actually posed a bit for this one.
Flamenco Show 3Flamenco Show 3
Flamenco Show 3

Ben and I.
Flamenco Show 3Flamenco Show 3
Flamenco Show 3

Denise and I.
Out of order...Out of order...
Out of order...

At shooters: Kristin, Jessica, Kim, Denise, Michael, Me



8th October 2005

ole!
oh girl, the night looks like so much fun. i have a feeling that every journal entry is going to get me more n more excited for my trip to espana! i am so excited to you! the pictures are awesome! i miss u a bunch ut i know u r going to come back with some great stories! which is what life is all about . . . live it up, girl!!!
9th October 2005

Ole!
Yay! How fun to see you! That makes me smile. I LOVE seeing where you are...and who you are with. It looks like you are all having a great time. That flamenco dancing looks beautiful...and I'm sure the pictures don't do it justice. Maybe you can take lessons when you come home. :) Thanks for all the useful info on servicios...looks like that will be the running theme throughout your entries. ;) You are missed very much by all of us...but I am so proud of you for being there and having the courage to live out one of your dreams...the first of many, I am sure...and I am so thankful that through the miracle of technology, we are able to share it with you. Stay safe, get some rest, eat well, and remember how much you are loved and missed...Ole! :)
10th October 2005

hi corri
Am enjoying all your pictures and your journal entries.....with your sister's help. I already forgot half of the things she showed me. You really seem to be enjoying your new venture. How is your new home? Remember what I said about not belching.....we don't want your new family to think that we didn't teach you any manners. We all miss you ....everytime the dogs start barking I think that it's you raiding our refrigerator. Bye......love you......gm and ricky
10th October 2005

Welcome
Hi. I´m glad to hear you did it save and sound. Hope you enjoy it here -seems you are already doing it- even though the weather is getting worse these days. Autumm is here. As far as I know Madrid is undertaking a deep transformation - 20 kms of the main ring-road are being covered to make a huge park, they dig 2 new tunnels from north to south of the city, new terminals for the airport and some others and the result of it all are hundreds of cranes and a gigantic mess with traffic. Take it easy. Keep the blog going and let me know if you need any information or don't understand anything . Gus_granada. P.D. No matter what they say, I think most spanish guys are shy :)
11th October 2005

YAHOO!!!
Corri....It's so great to come here and read your journal. I love looking at your pictures and YES...it's great to see you in a few more too!!It's so exciting to live through your experience and looking through your pictures. Too funny about the flushers there, maybe you should bring your minnie flashlight when using the Shooters Sevicios? Thanks for taking the time to share these great photos too, everyone seems to be having so much FUN!!! Keep posting, I'm having FUN reading about all of the different places there. How's the food? Do they celebrate Halloween over there? I think I'm ready for another vacation!!!!! Love ya bunches!!! ing :)
11th October 2005

So...you found a pub? Never would have guessed. Lots of Happy pics, I see.

Tot: 0.04s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0213s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb