Gringas Americanas!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
May 28th 2008
Published: May 28th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hola todos!
Me and the girl made it here in one piece! We are staying in a hostel right off of "Sol" the center of Madrid. After many flights, we arrived in Barajas airport. One of my companions bags have been misplaced (meaning they are still in London). But they have the address of our hostel and will be dropping them off (esperamos) tomorrow. We managed to figure out the Metro to get us to our hostel and saved a bunch of Euros doing that. IT was an adventure but relatively easy. We were definitley the only Americanos in sight and recieved some scruitiny. Overall, the Spaniards just kept to themselves. The Hostel is very nice, clean and seems safe. To quell some fears I am sure a few of you may be having, the locks look like they would be difficult to get into and there is a safe in our room. Well, its supper time for us; we´re starving!!! Love you all and thanks for all the comments! Its wonderful to hear from everyone!!

Kelsey

PS
My phone is being problematic so at the moment I have no service. I will figure it out and let you know!!

Advertisement



29th May 2008

Way to Go Gringas...
Wow you are brave to get on the metro - way to go meninas! Love you lot's and I emailed you some info on the phone situation - bummer, mommy thought she had that one figured out.... love you Mom

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0408s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb