WIFI everwhere and not a drop to drink!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
December 26th 2007
Published: December 27th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well, the blogs are much more sparse than I had hoped because I can´t get my phone connected to the internet. I have been blogging there off line, hoping to upload.
Anyway, we´re fine and having a good time. Yesterday we spent in the Prado and Reina Sophia museums...they were great, we say Grecos, Goyas and Valaquez .... it was a lot more exciting than it sounds. The modern art was really nice and we found a few photography exhibits, which were the highlight of the day. Stayed out late and had some paella on the way home.
We are quite acclimated and sleeping well and getting around on the metro easily.

Oh, the BAGS are still lost, we are surviving on very few clothes and stuff, today, we have to get some supplies, the 2 of us are using the same shirts and luckily we have socks and underwear.
The airline (Air Comet) has no idea where the bags are .... well perhaps, we are going to be compensated for some of our trouble, but mostly we have learned we can travel with LESS.

Gotta go for now, we are headed to the Palicio Real (Royal Palace) and then the Teleferico (Cable ride over a city park)






Advertisement



Tot: 0.109s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0414s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb