Spain- Country of Culture


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid » Madrid
April 6th 2007
Published: April 6th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Spain is a country originated in multicultural civilization. External culture has gradually rooted in Iberian island and formed its unique style for centuries. As a result of multicultural amalgamation, the historical heritage of Spain is rich and colorful. The history of Spain culture and art reveals the nation’s creation and its important position in the world. Spain has also bred many world renowned artists. When you traveling in Spain, you certainly should go to Iglesia de Santo Tomé in Toledo to appreciate Entierro del Conde de Orgaz which is the masterpiece of the 17th century artist El Greco. You also should go to Museo del Prado in Madrid for masterpieces of genius artist Francisco de Goya and the famous Las Meninas of Velasquez. The latter works inspired many many continuators. Picasso had reindited the work in other cubism syle.
At end of the 19th century, modernism shows the perfect performance in hands of famous Catalonian architect Antonio Gaudi who designed Sagrada Familia and Parc Guell in Barcelona. Born in Andalusia, Picasso is one of the greatest representatives of modern art in the 20th centenary. Coetaneous with Picasso, Salvador Dail and Joan Miró are the outstanding representatives of super realism and abstract art respectively.
Owning the multitudinous world-famous museums, Madrid , the capital of Spain, may be called capital the cultural art. Travelers who have opportunity to Madrid can not miss the two museums: Museo del Prado and Museo Nacional Centro de Arte Reina Sofía. The former collects the majority works of Velasquez and Goya and the latter collects the famous Guernica of Picasso and other works of Dail and Miró which will attract tourists interesting in modern art.
What’s more, there are many old and unique national culture tradition and entertainment including the world famous bullfight, warm hearted Spanish dancing and various national festivals. Tourists from world can feel the unique Mediterranean character.


COMING SOON HOUSE ADVERTISING ads_leader_blog_bottom



Tot: 0.046s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 7; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0239s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb