La Costa Brava!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Terrassa
May 13th 2008
Published: May 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I cannot beleive how fast the weather has changed in a day! Let alone, how fast our trip has been and how much we have seen. This morning the weather was still chilly so we put on jeans and jackets. We then decided to visit Tossa Del Maar which is on the Costa Brava. It is this little town situated between two mountains. The ride down to the beach was awesome!. Houses were built right into the mountain overlooking the mediterranean sea. As we were walking down, the weather took a turn for the bettewr and turned HOT! Mucho Calores!

Bev and i were trying to take picture but instead got soak and wet not even being there for 10 minutes! So we ate lunch at a pizzeria and made our way down to the rocks and basked in the sun for an hour! We got so sunburnt. It was definately a day well spent at the beach!, definately needed at this point on our trip.

Before we left Tossa Del Mar, we went to the top of the castle that sits on a cliff overlooking the sea. I got some great pictures. We did try to take a boat cruise, but unfortunately could not because the water was too rough today. But thats ok, the day was a definate blast. Tomorrow we leave for Portugal at 6pm, we will shop and go to the post office until then. I really fell in love with spain!

<3 nikki..

p.s. i bought a new camera today 300 euros.. eek!


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 13; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0219s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb