Just Hanging Out


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 3rd 2006
Published: October 5th 2006
Edit Blog Post

The Morning
We woke up really late. I woke up later than Nagy because when I did wake up he was gone. I got a little worried but then fell asleep again. Then Nagy walked in with the breakfast I wanted to try so badly. It is called Chocolate De Churro. It was these mini looking churros that didn’t have sugar on it and a big cup of something that looked like hot chocolate. It also came with sugar packets. It was not as good as everyone says it is. I had to wipe off the oil because it was super oily.

Afternoon
Nagy did not like it at all. After we finished eating we got ready and I begged Nagy to continue touring but he wanted to go to the beach. So got directions from all of these random people and we didn’t understand a word. This is time we did not know the difference between delaracho and delaracha and what playa meant. We finally got to the beach and all the women were topless. It was super freezing. We left the beach and went back to the room and went back to sleep.

Evening
When we woke up we went to eat dinner at restaurant that everyone at the hotel recommended. Nagy ate steak which made his stomach hurt really badly. I ate chicken and just the smell of it made me want to throw up. Then after dinner instead of giving a mint or something they give you shots of some drink. Me and Nagy said why not let’s try it. We took a tiny sip and spit it out. It was super gross. After that we both felt even sicker. So we went back to the room. Nagy ran down the street to the room so he can throw up. He didn’t throw up but he wanted to go back to the room and rest. He started to feel better after a couple of hours. We then went to the metro to track our way to the boat for Sunday. We walked around at La Rambla and took pictures. Then we went back to the metro at 2:00 am and got back to the room at 3:00 am and went to sleep.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.055s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0282s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb