Barcelona


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
September 11th 2011
Published: March 25th 2012
Edit Blog Post

The start of our Mediterranean cruise trip, very excited! We boarded a Finnair plane in the morning to fly to Barcelona, where we will stay for 2 nights before embarking the cruise ship.

It was my first time flying with Finnair and I had a very good flight experience. The plane was very clean, seats were spacious and passengers were polite.

We transited at Helsinki. Although we waited at the airport during the transit, there were plenty of shops especially the Moomin shop and free wifi cafes which kept us occupied.

When we got to Barcelona, it was already around 9pm. We booked the Expo Hotel which is about 5 minutes walk away from the Barcelona Sants Station and we got to the station via the airport train. The Sants station is one of the main stations in Barcelona so it is convenient to get to other parts of Barcelona. Since we are only staying for 2 nights, we got a 10 trips zone 1 ticket which can be shared between 2 people. After the first person passes through the gate, he just needs to pass the ticket back to the second person to pass through the same gate.

We were too tired to go anywhere else after we got to the hotel, but were excited about travelling on the next day!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0388s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb