Spain still - just


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
January 20th 2011
Published: January 20th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Tues 18th Jan

Went down to the port area and did a bit of fishing, as we left there we saw 40 campers in a parking area just close to the port. Another dozen or so further along! Ran right through to Valencia and stayed on the sea front in a quiet little off street on the sports beach - or so we thought! Had a Chinese meal and settled down. Noisy night - traffic!!

Weds 19th Jan

Left Valencia and headed for Barcelona. Got to Barcelona and promptly got lost! Eventually got Doris (sat-nag) to get us out of there, nowhere to park again and headed north.
Started looking for a site to stay at and made the mistake of going into Santa Pol de Mar. Should have taken notice of the signs saying no campers! The streets were so narrow Colleen had to put her wing mirror in just so that we didn’t scrape the walls as we went down them! Eventually arrived at Santa Suzanna and passed up the chance to stay at the camping Camel - it looked like the camels were living there! Pulled in at a nice site, camping Bon Repos on the beach.

Thurs 20th Jan

Consolidation day and relaxing. Starting to feel a bit chilly now. Site has heated toilet block and nice big hot showers. Fishing on the beach, beautiful sunny day. Then a couple of hours planning our route through France, back to the UK.


Advertisement



Tot: 0.093s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0341s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb