Team Apartment!!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
December 10th 2009
Published: December 10th 2009
Edit Blog Post

(h3) Home Away From Home (/h3)

I LOOOOOVED the apartment my girlfriends and I rented in Rome this summer! I just wanted to rave about it because it was so cool!

Ok, I'll calm down first =). So once every year we try to go on a mini break (or a long one, money permiting!) the fiveu of us. A "girls only" trip somewhere around Europe. We book the flights on RyanAir or EasyJet well in advance so that we save as much as possible. Then we started searching the Internet for discounts or promotions or anything that catches our eye. We've been to hostels, hotels and everything in between. But this year we decided to rent an apartment. The problem with hotels is not only the price, it's the money spent on eating out and entertaining yourself out of the hotel room. So an apartment was perfect: we had our own kitchen to prepare meals and to make picknicks for the next day, it had a big, big bathroom ideal to put our make up on and get ready, and it meant that we could invite friends we made up and have a meal there on the balcony. Plus is was right in the center, who wants to waste time on the tube?!

I highly recommend it (www.visitalltheworld.com), they have apartments in Barcelona, Berlin, Rome and Lisbon for sure, but also in Madrid and Granada and other capital European cities. Anyhow, we'll soon be planning 2010's trip and I think Paris has a 4 out of 5 chance of winning. We've been there before, but who gets tired of Paris? Guess where we'll be staying! 😉

Advertisement



10th December 2009

Links Automatically Stripped!!
Hey guys! Sorry I attached a link! Just google Visit all the World, ok? That's where you'll find them =).

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0292s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb