Day 7


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
August 19th 2008
Published: November 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We are now broke (except for 20€). Both thinking about taking up a part time job as a road cleaner. We spent a couple of hours on the roof sunbathing (Erika got cheap drinks). We then went to the main beach due to there being no entrance fee. We had beer. We had a quick look at the beach and it looked like there were alot of families so we went to a resturant for food. After food, we walked along the beach and realised there were NO families, only beautiful people. Bummer. We've decided to return tomorrow. We walked to the Olympic Port, and there were more gorgeous people. We couldnt find the tube and I was nearly ready to wet myself, so we asked the bike boy who didnt speak english how to get to the tube station. He used his hand so it all worked out in the end. (:-S)
We got back to the hotel at about 9:30pm with the intention of having a night out spending no money. Unfortunately the barman wasnt working tonight so no free/cheap/spiked drinks. The only other option were our free entry discount cards to Pacha. If that wasnt bad enough, it was Ministry of Sound night***
We decided we would rather chew off our own feet than go there, so we decided to go up to the roof terrace to have beer (and write this up........hello). First though, we needed more paper from the reception, but due to lift A being extreemely dodgy, this wasnt as easy as first anticipated. Eventually we got paper, after making the recptionist question himself as to why he ever decided to do this job in the first place.
Up on the roof, we couldnt afford cocktails tonight, but tomorrow will be fine due to 2-4-1 BOGOF offer as Erika is now best friends with the "uncool intalian stalion barman" who we decided may actually be cool afterall.
However, whilst Erika went to the toilet, the new, much prettier barman brought over 2 cocktails and crisps and wouldnt let me pay for them.
Reason being :
A - He fancied me
B - He fancied Erika
C - He fancied both of us
D - The previous barman had summut to do with it.
E - We are just too cool for school.
F - Erika had previously gone to the bar and said "can we have crisps if they are free becasue we have no money.
G - All of the above

Soooo....we drank said cocktails and ate said crisps and waited until barman had disappeared in the lift to do a runner, just incase I miss heard him say "leave it til the end so you can sign for it".
We got back to the room to pick up some chocolate from the mini bar to exchange at reception because they had nuts in them. After 2 hours of trying to explain to the receptionist man that the chocolate had nuts in (hand movements were included), he once again looked like he was about to quit his job because he genuinely had no idea what we were talking about.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 8; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0476s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb