Day 5 - A Cultured Day (NO BEER - in daylight hours)


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
August 17th 2008
Published: November 16th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Today we have been to Parc Guell (Guaudi Park). We walked for (what seemed like) 40 miles up a hill. Was hot. Muchos abstract art in the park. Was very cool. Extreemely knackared but we're hardcore 'til we die so we carried on sight seeing. We went to see Sagradia Famillia (see photo) which is a gorgeous church on the outside. It was 10€ each to get in so we went and had beer instead. Erika wanted to pay to go in but I am sensible so said "lets not". After having beer, we went to take photo's of outside. Erika said "good job we didnt bother paying to get in". So I said "fuck it, lets go in. I'll pay". So we went in.
Within 3 minutes we found ourselves at the exit again due to building work and the fact they wanted to charge us another 2.50€ each to use the lift!!
Erika tried to take photo's of the scaffolding. I was so pissed off i told her we were leaving before i sarted on the door staff. Erika obliged.
We came back to the hotel with the intention of getting changed and going for food. We sat on the bed and realised how unfit we really are so each ordered an 11€ a go sandwich from room service. And cleared out the mini bar (at this time mini bar bill is 50€). Despite our tiredness we managed to stay up til 3am getting pissed in the room.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.053s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0332s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb