Hola!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
September 12th 2007
Published: September 12th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hola! So France was ok, we mostly stayed in Nice. One night we went out town to the marina where there was a big festival thing going on. They had lots of food tents and bands and people on stilts. After the marina i went back to the hotel to sleep but of course the boys went out to drink. I dont think they have had a night off drinking yet. Anyway they came back late as usual and the next morning we all slept all day since we haven´t been able to sleep in for a while. We got up about 1pm and i went shopping and had mcdonalds which was very expensive, but it still taste the same. After that we went to the pub for a little while and then we went to Monico to the casino! It was a very classy casino, you had to be dressed very nice and show your passport to get in. And you had to put your camera in a special room cause they don´t allow you to take it in. Josh, Bek and I played a little pokies, they were cool, the ones where you pull the handle down. Then i went to roulette and lost 30 euro 😞 , i went back to the pokies and Josh and Bek had won some money so that was good. After an hour we went back to the hotel for bed. The next day we left Nice to go to Avignon, a small town. We had to stay there for about 3 hours with absolutly nothing to do, so nothing to say about that. Next stop was Carcassonne, another small town, we didn´t realy do anything there either. We finally arrived in Barcelona (Spain) which is a realy nice city. We went for a walk around the city and there are buskers everywhere, they were pretty good. We went out last night into the city. There is like 15 night clubs all lined up one after the other. All giving different deals to get you in to drink. We got a good deal in one night club - 3 euro for any mixed drink which was very cheap, so of course we all got very drunk and then went home about 430am, mind you we didnt go out till about 1am. That is because this city is all about night life here. The have a siester in the afternoon so they can stay up late. We had a little sleep in today and then went back to the city. The boys found a pub to drink in so i went for a little walk through town. Then we all went to the beach (about 8 of us) for a couple of hours. The boys liked this beach very much cause almost every girl is topless. After that we went to a pub for dinner, which wasn´t very impressive. So thats all untill now. Keep checking in. Cya!

Ps. I can´t get the photos on, on this computer, so i´ll try with the next computer i get on.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.23s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb