Mortimmer! We´re Back!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
July 7th 2005
Published: July 7th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hola Amigos!

I have finally found me a hard drive and i bought another camera (with a case). Barcelona rocks!!! Its by far the best city i have been to...although i heard some stories about Ibiza...but will believe it when i see it. A city thats alive, close to the beach (i got the burn to prove it) and happening clubs that dont get goin till 1 am. Do these people sleep here? Probably not...they take midafternoon naps, something we need in the states! My days here are spent on the beach, gazing over countless number of topless women (better than france), and listening to the incessant amount of indian peddling "Agua, Fanta, Cerveza, Cold Beer" (w/ indian accent). But anyways enough about the topless women, wait what am i saying....forget the last part. Las Ramblas, a street filled with people selling blue roses and prairie dogs, artists, performers, and at night indians selling beers by the can (man these guys are everywhere). There was a guy with a frog puppet playing the piano...that was the coolest. Well i´m off to see the Running Of The Bulls in Pamplona.

Gotta Run (literally)

Aidin

Advertisement



Tot: 0.068s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 9; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0338s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb