Barcelona, part 2


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
June 13th 2005
Published: June 13th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone! We're still in Barcelona and it's been really hot and muggy. On saturday night we all went out to another hostel and hung out with people there, which was a lot of fun. Then we went to a club but it wasn't exactly like the clubs in vancouver at all! It was really neat though, it looked like it used to be a huge theatre or opera house and there were these 3 older ladies dressed up in sequins and singing all of these american tunes. It felt a little like the entertainment you get when you go to an all-inclusive resort in mexico. A bit cheesy, but fun to watch! Our hostel here is not too shabby, it's very quiet though, unlike most of the hostels here. Yesterday we went around and looked at some Gaudi architecture and went up to see the olympic stadium. Tonight graeme and i are taking a ferry to Mallorca, which is one of Ballaric islands. We're staying there for about 4 days and we're really excited! The beaches are supposed to be beautiful and a lot less busy. Ok, well we've got to run now, take a look at the pictures we have so far!


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Here's a pic of Graeme on one of the tiny streets in BarcelonaHere's a pic of Graeme on one of the tiny streets in Barcelona
Here's a pic of Graeme on one of the tiny streets in Barcelona

The streets here go from very very wide to very very narrow
The famous Sagradi di FamiliaThe famous Sagradi di Familia
The famous Sagradi di Familia

(i don't know if that's spelled right, but it's supposed to be the most famous cathedral in Spain, mostly because it was started over a hundred years ago and still isn't finished!)
And last but not least....it's Bobby!!!And last but not least....it's Bobby!!!
And last but not least....it's Bobby!!!

We really couldn't believe our eyes when we saw him there on the same beach as us!


Tot: 0.124s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0866s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb