Jo’s Summer Trip To UK,Spain&Portugal


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Zamora
August 20th 2018
Published: August 30th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Monday August 20,2018

Today John and I drove towards the picturesque towns of Bragança and Miranda Del Douro in Portugal. We left around 10:30 am and arrived 12:30 pm-Spanish time. However in Portugal, there was one hour time difference. Then John and I walked up hilly and cobbled streets towards the medieval castle. We both decided to have a delicious lunch nearby and watch people walking by, as the sun was getting hotter by the minute. Then we went to tour the Castle which was amazing! Many military equipment, tools and steps. The view was outstanding! Around 4 pm, we left to drive back and go through the village of Miranda Del Douro. A beautiful and sweet town! Finally it was time to get back home to the villa! We were meeting Sally,Jay and Marcelino at the local restaurant: RoseMarie, in MontaMarta. The five of us ate from the bar menu because the restaurant was closed. It was a wonderful evening with great company, talk and food. All of us left the restaurant around 10:45/11:00 pm. We drove back to the villa and stayed up for a bit, showed our gifts. Time for bed! GoodNight!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.114s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0861s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb