Jo’s Summer Trip To UK,Spain&Portugal


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Zamora
August 18th 2018
Published: August 27th 2018
Edit Blog Post

Saturday August 18,2018

Today John and I met up with Sally and Jay in the pretty town of Tabara. The Spanish market is very popular with the locals and tourists alike. I got a ticket and we walked around and came back to the Fruit Stand, where we got some lemons and leeks for the house. John also bought a lovely white table linen for his aunt while I got a nice blue dress. Afterwards, we stopped at a small grocery store in town and bought a few things, plus ice. Then John and I drove towards the medieval & hilly town called Puebla de Sanabria. We walked up and down the narrow and steep streets. We finally made it to the top to admire the panoramic views of this beautiful city. Later we drove to this spectacular and popular glacial lake for the locals and holiday tourists. The lake is protected by the National Nature Park.

We arrived back at the villa around 8:15, in order for John and I to prepare dinner for the four of us. The meal consisted of bruschetta, peas and Spanish omelet called a “frittata “. Everyone thought it was great and very delicious!

GoodNight Folks!


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.019s; cc: 9; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0546s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb