Jo’s Summer Trip To UK,Spain&Portugal


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Zamora
August 14th 2018
Published: August 23rd 2018
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday August 14,2018

This morning we all got up a little bit earlier in order to walk around the town of Zamora and get some errands done. We all showered, ate breakfast and dressed. Sally,Jay and I left the villa around 10 am. It was a lot of fun walking around the older and historical town. We drove back to the house and relaxed until lunch. The three of us had a lovely lunch and then again rested till my friend John arrived at a small town nearby called: MontaMarta. I gave him a huge hug and introduced Sally to him, then I went with him in his rental car and followed Sally back to the Villa. John met Jay and I showed him to his room. Afterwards, he ate some snack and then we all relaxed and a few of us had a siesta on the lounge chairs on the terrace. Later on-Sally,John and I went for a swim in the lake which was cool and refreshing. The three of us came back and changed into dry clothes and got ready for supper. A wonderful meal prepared by Sally and Jay!! After dinner, we all played some Boggle and then off to bed.

Goodnight Folks!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.194s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.1568s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb