im finally here


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Castile & León » Salamanca
May 30th 2006
Published: May 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

hola! well im here in spain and it was a long trip. for the last 2 days ive been jet lagged and sleeping like a baby whenever i get the chance too! the family im living with just speaks spanish and im a bit overwhelmed. but lucky my roomate can speak spanish pretty well so that we can get by. the mama cooks for us at each ciesta then we go and take a long nap. i have to say that i like the nap part. all the other meals are tiny. its a bit strange from america! the town is very old and very beautiful. if i dare say it ¨"its so european" here. it doesnt get dark till 11 at night so ppl are out with their famililies till about 1 in the morning. anyway, we havnt started classes yet. we start on friday and ill update u then on the new situation. miss you all and wish i could share this expereice with you!

alyson

Advertisement



30th May 2006

This is so awesome for you
Maybe because I'm spanish (by way of mexican) I like naps so much. You are going to have such an awesome experience. I can already tell.
30th May 2006

wow that sounds so amazing, i would love to someday go to spain! How terrific!
30th May 2006

hey
Good to see you made it alive. Remmeber, if anyone asks you are canadian. hahahaha

Tot: 0.256s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb